Saturday, October 28, 2006


I would like to take this opportunity to wish u all SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI! Well, this Aidilfitri is much less the same with the previous year. I'm still not the one who's giving the duit raya but i'm the one who's giving the duit raya. But all in all, i believe the 'niat' and the sincerity to give is more important than worrying about your money. Whatever it is, i still need to control my spending during this festive season. I'm a bit allergic to all those SALE signs at the shopping complex so i tried to avoid if possible to go to those kind of places (whatever Luqman! you already bought yourself two shirts from SEED and a shoe!)
Currently i'm measuring the diameter of my tummy and at the end of the day i must go to the toilet to finish some unfinished business. I already had enough of rendang, ketupat and also carbonated drinks. Everyday since the first day of Raya my tummy has been bloating like hell. Well, it's time to do my puasa enam. I'll think i'll do it next week, but there's some more open houses to go, well then the week after that.... mmm but i stillhave to go to my friends place... WHATEVVER Luqman! just do it ok! Anyway guys, enjoy your RAYA. Hope you'll have a nice one. Don't Drink and Drive and JANGAN MAIN BEDIL! Peace....

-luq-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home